Recipe: Gummy Bears Vodka


I've posted this few months ago on my tumblr. I just want to share it here. I saw this "recipe" when I was very active in tumblr, I was following this tumblr blog entitled "Party Rehabb" (a very amazing blog) who post about alcoholic beverage recipe and this Gummy Bears vodka got my attention because I am a gummy bear lover! I tried it and I loved it! At first I thought it wont give me a kick but when I started eating it I know I can't finish it... So here it is... how to make a gummy bear vodka!


Insturctions: Put the gummy bears in a Tupperware container, add vodka just enough to cover the gummy bears then cover the container and leave it for 7 days (strickly 7 days) or the longer the better! also don't forget to stir it 1 to 2 times a day so that the gummy bears will not stick together. And there you have it... enjoy!

xoxo
celine crudo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...