Once Upon A Time

Since I was a child I loved fairy-tale and I believed in happy endings. And this is the reason why I got addicted to this series. A friend introduce this to me a couple of weeks ago and I was able to finish the whole season 1 in one seating.

The story was basically about the Evil Queen interrupts the wedding of Snow White and Prince Charming to announce that she will cast a curse on everyone and take away all their love so that she is the only one with a happy ending. Many of the fairy tale characters are transported to Storybrooke where most of them have been stripped of their original memories and identities as fairy tale characters and on the 28th birthday of "Emma" (daugther of Prince Charming and Snow White) she will break the spell and save everyone.

MAIN CAST:







I like how this TV series connects all the fairy-tale stories. The twist in the story is very interesting. The writer really did  an excellent brainstorming. I am now watching season 2 and I hope to catch up with season 3 soon!

xoxo,
Celine Crudo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...