Recipe: Dad's Spicy Shrimp

I must admit that my dad is the best cook in the family. He worked in some famous restaurants back then that is why he got some delicious recipes. My dad cooks our breakfast everyday and his omelet is my favorite! But, besides his omelet, my second favorite is his Spicy Shrimp which I'm going to share today. This dish is very easy and affordable.



Ingredients:

1 k Shrimp
1/2 c garlic
1/4 c butter
chopped chilies
2 c tomato sauce
1/2 c heavy cream
salt and pepper

Procedure: Saute garlic in butter. Add the shrimp, cook until it turns orange. Add tomato sauce and heavy cream and simmer. Add chilies. Add salt & pepper to taste.

Note: If you want to make it more spicy, saute the chilies with the garlic. Because the longer you cook the chilies it becomes more spicy.

After
xoxo
celine crudo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...