Iguana (Formerly Zapata's) Cantina Mexicana

Let's go Mexican! Since my previous post is about my favorite Mexican dish (Burrito), I've decided to blog about my Favorite Authentic Mexican Restaurant (Zapata's) that serves the most delicious Burrito in Pampanga, Philippines! I've tried some burritos from other Mexican restaurants here in Pampanga, But Zapata's ALL MEAT (BEEF) BURRITO is the best!







Actually I'm not the only one who loves eating in Zapata's. My family and some friends love it too! Most of the time when there are special occasions my parent loves to celebrate it there. Because besides of their delicious menu, the place is very cozy and clean. And oh! They also serve the best margarita (MUST TRY!)!




If you're going in Pampanga particularly in Angeles City, Don't forget to drop by and try to eat in Zapata's. Even if you're not a fan of Mexican dishes, I'm sure You'll love it!

Iguana Cantina Mexicana (formerly Zapata's)
50 Meliton Road
Angeles City, Pampanga
Philippines
Tel: (+6345) 893-3654

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...