What's In My Bag Part 2

BAG: SASSY
I posted my part 1 "What's Inside My Bag" blog last September 2010. It'll be almost 3 years since then and I decided to post another article about "What's In My Bag Part 2" because I wanted to see the difference.

Okay I fail with the bag because there are no changes, up to now I still love using my old grey sassy bag plus I have a new but the same design black sassy bag. What I love about this bag is, it can carry a lot of stuff without looking too bulky and it is very durable.
MAKE-UP: FOUNDATION (MAYBELLINE), EYELASH CURLER (MARIONNAUD), LIPSTICK (SOPHIE-VELVET NUDE), EYELINER (EB), LIP BALM (BODY SHOP), MASCARA & PRIMER (ESTEE LAUDER), EYE SHADOW (ESTEE LAUDER), POUCH (ESTEE LAUDER)
3 years ago I don't have this vanity pouch. As far as I can remember, I have a pressed powder, lipstick, lip balm and eyeliner. And now, I have mascara, eye shadow and eyelash curler. I also change brands except for the Maybelline foundation.

COLOGNE (GAP DREAM) & PERFUME (BVLGARI & HERMES)
Another must have in my bag are my personal favorites cologne and perfume. I use cologne during the day especially when it is a hot day. Because I find perfumes very strong and it irritates my nose when I am using it on a hot day. GAP dream cologne is my favorite because it smells light and refreshing. While I choose BVLGARI or HERMES perfume when I go out at night because perfumes stays longer and it is strong enough to eliminate or lessen the smell of smoke on my hair and dress when I go clubbing. As you also noticed I am bringing a sample size perfumes because it is handy and I don't need to spray every now and then so I don't need to bring a big bottles.

TOOTHBRUSH (COLGATE)
I also bring my spare toothbrush everyday because I make sure I can brush my teeth after having lunch at work. I spend almost half of my day at work that's why I make sure that my mouth smells fresh. Also it is very useful during my unplanned overnight stay at my friends house. I can sleep without washing my face. But, I cannot sleep without brushing my teeth.

ZEBRA PRINT POUCH (ESTEE LAUDER)
This Zebra print pouch are for my important Id's like SSS, TIN, etc... I bring a lot of pouch when I'm using my sassy bag because it doesn't have pockets so, to make my things organize I put everything in different pouches.

COIN PURSE (ART WORK)
METALIC CARD CASE
I don't use wallets. Because I find it very risky for commuters like me and I believe a lot of you will agree with me. I separate my smaller bills to my cards and higher bills for safety reasons. Usually I put my smaller bills in my cute Art Work coin purse while I put my cards and higher bills in a metallic case and I usually put it in the safest part of my bags. 

VITRESS HAIR CUTICLE
My day will not also be perfect without this Vitress hair cuticle. Because this helps my hair looking neat and tamed all day.

J&J BABY POWDER
Johnson's baby powder is another essential in my bag because when my face gets too oily, I don't like re-applying foundation on my face because I feel that my face becomes more oily and sticky.

WIDE TOOTH COMB (WATSONS)
Another thing that didn't change is my comb I've been using this comb for almost a dacade now. I bought this at Watsons way way back when I was in college. I love this because it prevents my hair getting a lot of split ends.

Indeed there are plenty of changes in my essentials. I can see that I have change so much... I am now more vain compare before. I even have vanity kit... But, I think I've change for the better especially that I am not getting any younger and as a mature lady I need to look presentable all the time.

xoxo,
Celine Crudo

PS: I am thinking of doing my first GIVEAWAY! And I plan to give 1 Sassy Bag. So watch out for it very soon! Leave a comment if you think this is a good idea!

Please don't forget to follow me on bloglovin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...