Minion Rush Tutorial


I am addicted to this game lately. And I'm sure a lot of you are also hooked in this game. For those who doesn't know this game this game is like Temple Run and Subway Surfers but it has more awesome obstacles.

I'll be sharing some tips and tutorial for the newbies of this game. Here's how to play this game:




















Quick tips are shown while the game is loading.


In the menu you can see the best score at the upper left. On the upper right the play button. Beneath the play button is the shop and social button and on the bottom part you can see thecostumes, goals and options button. 

This is also one of the missions you need to complete. To defeat vector.

This game is really awsome and I hope I can finish it and become the best minion of the year!

xoxo,
Celine Crudo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...