Hair Solutions

I have a frizzy and wavy hair... And taming it is always been my problem...

Before using Vitress
Before I always go to the salon and have my hair treated (hair rebonding). But, my hair became flat and dull. Plus I need to go to the salon to have my hair treated every now and then. For a couple of years I've been doing that until I was fed up with it and stopped the treatment. I realized that my hair is not that bad and all I need to do is to find a good product to help my hair to tame down. Then came along Vitress Hair Cuticle! At first I find it a bit expensive compare to other brands, so after trying it for a couple of months I decided to try other cheaper brands and then I have prove that Vitress is a lot better than the other brands because other brands just made my hair oily and heavy. So I decided to go back to Vitress, it may be expensive compare to other brands but it's definitely worth it.
I use Vitress instant relax to easily manage my frizzy and wavy hair. They also have heat protect and hair repair. For other hair types.

After using Vitress

xoxo,
Celine Crudo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...