FASHION: Week-ender Style

I was browsing on some of my favorite fashion blogger sites and I was wondering how they do it? I wish someday I'll have guts to be a fashion blogger too. I need to learn how to pose and how to be fierce like them. But, I think it'll take a lot of time and courage for me to do that. So I've decided to share with you my favorite looks for this week.
First of course one of my favorite Manila base fashion blogger Ms. Camille Co. I love her because she's always elegant and sophisticated. I wish I'll win to NYFW with her. Click the link and love her!

Second, is Ms. Kryz Uy a fashion blogger from Cebu, Ph. She's very girly and sweet. I love her style because you'll look young with her style.

Third of course Ms. Laureen Uy a fashion blogger from Manila. I like how she put together her clothes. She's fearless in mix and matching her clothes and accessories.

Fourth is Andy the brain behind Style Scrapbook. I just simply love how she look. She's very pretty.

Next I found her from lookbook I just love how she pair her dress to my favorite Doc Martens 8-eyed boots! I wish to get one soon!

I must say that this is my comfy look. The look is all me! The sling bag, jeans, boy top and chucks... My thing!

Last is Adam one of the famous guy in LookBook. Oh I just love a guy who wears light or plain white shirt with a black leather jacket on it.

xoxo,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...