Recipe: Pochilet (Potato Chicken Fillet)

This recipe that I'll be sharing today is my friend's project back in college. We have this subjects called "Entrepreneurship" which required us to make a new product to be introduced to the market. I remembered my group's product was "Strawberry Rose Ice Cream" and maybe next time I'll share the recipe. By the way, I am a graduate of BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management. That's why our new product must be about food. And that is also the reason why most of the time there are misconceptions about my course. They thought that BS in HRM are future chefs. I always need to explain that BS in HRM graduates are future Hotel or Restaurant managers or owners that even thou some of our majors are about cooking. Because if you look at the bigger picture it is just a part of our course. Because as a future Hotel and Restaurants Managers or Owners we need to learn how to run every departments of a hotel or restaurants so that we can run the business well.


Potato Chicken Fillet "POCHILET"
Ingredients:
3 Chicken Breast, shreded
6 medium potato, mashed
1/4 c milk
1 big onion, minced
salt & pepper to taste
1 egg, beaten
flour
bread crumbs

Procedure: 

1. In a bowl mix chicken breast, potato, onion and milk together. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.


2. Make an oblong shape.


3. Coat it with flour, egg and bread crumbs. (in order)


4. Fry until golden brown and serve.


Enjoy! Bon appetit!
xoxo,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...