7107 International Music Festival 2014 (Feb 22 and 23)

Yes! It finally happened! Last February 22-23, 2014 the first and biggest international music festival was held at the Global Gateway in Clark, Pampanga. It was an awesome experience for me. I was very lucky to be a part of that event. I never thought that I will be able to come because the tickets is kinda pricey... But, luckily two days before the event I was offered to go there for work and I actually didn't think twice to say "YES!".

Day ONE...
The Entrance (Philippine Eagle inspired)





My wristband/ticket/pass (for 2 days)


Stage Number 2 (Carabao inspired)


#WeAre7107


#Smart7107


The Main Stage




I am lucky enough to take a picture with some of the international performers of the day.

With DJ Reid Stefan


With the British Band Natives


On the first day it was the biggest and the sickest rave party everrrrrrrr! I wasn't able to take a video or photo because I was really having so much fun! Day 1 was a success and up until now I can't move-on from that vibe that I wish I can replay it over and over again.


The crowd on Day 1 main event (Kaskade)



Day TWO...

 The crowd is bigger than Day 1 as I've expected because I think it's because of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Fans reserved their spot near the stage very early even though it's a hot afternoon.


I also spotted some local celebrities/models/athletes in the event.





7107 at night



The exclusive bottled water


Red hot Chili Peppers


The Finale! Fireworks of course to close the event!

My only negative comment about the event is the difficulty in buying drinks. They should have thought of having morethan 2 drink stations because they are expecting a huge crowd. But, overall the location, food, artists line-up, portalets and the vibe was definitely great! Which makes me look forward to 7107 International Music Festival 2015! Congratulations to the producers, organizers and crews that made this happen! More EDM next year please...:)

PS: These are some compilation videos that I found on YouTube.



xoxo,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...