LOST


I was watching this TV series (GLEE) today. It was all about the reviving of the "GLEE CLUB" called New Direction in McKinley High school led by Will Schuester (Matthew Morrison). To cut the long story short. One episode about having GUTS and CONFIDENCE struck me and it made me realized that hey! what am I doing with my life right now? I know I have so many dreams before I graduate in college. I wanted to get back the good life that I had before. But, where I am now seems wont get me on that. I am not happy here. I wanted to let go of my job but, I can't. Because, I have responsibilities to fulfill. Tho I know keeping this job makes me hold back on my REAL DREAM. Now I am asking myself when will have the GUTS to let go and follow what my heart really desire? when will I have the CONFIDENCE to face my fears and show what I got? It's hard for me because, that self-confidence was strip-off on me back when I was in high school. That made me hate myself and made me believe that people wont accept me for who I am and I need to pretend that I am somebody else. I HATE IT! But, I don't know how, when and where to start. I had so much things on my mind. I wanted to do a lot of stuff that it came to a point that I don't know who and what I am right now. I am so LOST! And I can't even find my way back to the path where I am before. I am such a failure right now... I hope I can find my way back again. I wanted to be HAPPY again...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...