WHAT'S INSIDE MY BAG???

My friend used to call my bag a "jungle bag", because it is very untidy. I thought of taking out all my things. and these are what I found...

a small note book (my sketchbook of everyday things) from papelmelroti, pencil case given by my officemate, ballpens (panda, pilot, iPen, parker and my metal), cherry mobile key chain, transparent plastic envelope (where I put all the scratch paper and other important receipt), LeSportsac pouch, vanity mirror from my friend in college, spray bottle (gap dream), joy tissue, cheap watch, safety pin (in case of emergency), SUN sim bed, victoria secret lotion (secret charm), chapstick (strawberry), AVON eyeliner dark brown, ellefar red lipstick from Japan, Maybelline clear smooth face powder with SPF 18 (natural), Smart Money debit card, animob wallet, tiger coin purse given by my bff redj from singapore, HTC touch cellphone (SMART), Nokia 5200 cellphone (GLOBE), cheap white earphone from 168...
... Vintage I LOVE CHICAGO shirt (my favorite), Sony Ericsson K608i (SUN), Cherry Mobile P1 (RED MOBILE), big violet comb from watsons, coin purse given by my boss from Baguio and a Nokia earphone.
This is one of my favorite bag. I bought it for 50PHP only! yeah it's really cheap! :)) That's about it... the things inside my bag. Maybe you have guest that I am fond of VINTAGE and very CHEAP things? Well that is absolutely true! I like bargains, SALE and everything cheap! As long as the quality is good I'll buy it! :))

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...