Revlon Colorstay Whipped Cream Review


It's not easy to find a makeup that will fit my super oily skin because usually after a few hours the makeup will fade faster. I have used alot of BB creams, foundations and concealers but all of them fail to last longer. I like long-lasting makeup because with my current job I only have short breaks and usually I used them to eat and rest. So to cut the long story short, I don't retouch between work hours. Usually I put makeup before going to work and after my shift. But of course as a girl we want to look fresh all the time. And now I discover this Revlon Colorstay Whipped Cream and from what it claims it last for 24 hours!


I've been using this product for almost a week now and in all fairness it really does last longer compare to other brands. And I don't need to reapply over and over all I need to do is to apply once before going to work then retouch it with a powder if I feel it. Another good thing about this is that it don't cake-up. I have big pores frim my pimples during my teen days but this foundation covers it up. Not totally erasing it but it does makes my skin looks a little bit smoother.


You could see the difference before and after I applied it. It evens out smoothly, very light weight, matte finish, has SPF 20 and long-lasting. But honestly it is a bit pricey it cost 975 PHP for 27.3 ml but like what I have said you will not reapply over and over so it will still last longer and maybe it will last for morethan a month. So for all the oily skin out there I will recomend Revlon Colorstay Whipped Cream! And with a darker skintone the warm golden color will do. Until next time for more beauty review! Laters!

Xoxo,

Celine


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...