Going back to Blogging

It's been 3 years since I post a blog. I stop blogging when I switch job 3 years ago. I gave up my regular office day job and become a call center agent. Because it was the most practical way to earn more money. Philippines is one of the country in Asia that offers BPO jobs. And compare to a regular job it offers a good compensation but you need to make some sacrifices. You need to work on a graveyard shift because most of the clients are from the western countries. You also need to work on weekends and holidays too! And with that being said you will have no time for family gatherings, holiday getaway and simply eating with the family even you live on the same house because most of the time you are sleeping.

I don't regret it by the way because with all those sacrifices, I was able to use my extra earnings to travel and crossed out some of the things on my bucketlist. Today I looked back and  I have realized that I missed blogging. Writing my ideas and experiences. And now I decided to open my blog again and I will find time to post all of my adventures for the last 3 years.

I am excited because I know I will get to post more interesting blog and hopefully I will be able to find more time to blog moving forward.

xoxo,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...