The EM Cosmetics


I'm not into make-up honestly I usually just wear powder, blush, mascara and lipstick going to work or sometimes only powder... But one day I was bored and youtube is my only buddy at that time. I tried to type in "how to put proper make-up" and after browsing some videos I came across Michelle Phan channel and I find her channel very interesting and I love most of her how to... Videos. If you haven't heard abou Michelle Phan... Stay tuned and I'll share her tutorial videos here on my page soon! And I will talk about her... From tutorial video blogger to a succesful make-up youtube blogger and also she has her new brand for make-ups... I can't wait oi blog more about Michelle Phan's video page. Bye for now loves!

Xoxo,
Celine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...