ZALORA PHILIPPINES




I was never been interested in online shopping until I found Zalora Philippines. The reason why I hate online shopping because I need to pay first before getting my orders. In times like this, it is really hard to specify which online shop is really legit. And this is one of the edge of Zalora among other online shops. They offer C.O.D (Cash on Delivery). I tried to shop online for the first time and on my first registration I already got a PHP 500 discount coupon! 250 for new user and another 250 for being a new subscriber to their newsletter. Is there anything cooler than that?!


My first experience with Zalora was awesome! My package arrived in time and in good condition. But, their assurance of 30 days-return policy (free) also made me feel confident to shop to their site.


Another good thing about Zalora is that they offer the best local and international fashion brands. They offer a variety brands choices and many of it are unique. You can shop online for shoes, such as sneakers, espadrilles, heels, sandals for women, wedges, as well as clothes like, swimwear, shorts, underwear or lingerie, and fashion jewelry with the most affordable price and free shipping.


Now I just can't stop shopping at Zalora Philippines. I found my new addiction! And I recommend it to all of you to try and experience the outstanding service of Zalora Philippines.

Sign up now and enjoy shopping like I did!



*if you happen to have questions about how to order or how to sign-up feel free to ask me or you can follow @ZALORAPH on twitter I'm sure they are happy to help you.

xoxo,

Celine Crudo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...