TWITTER

It's been a long time since the last time I created a new blog entry. I am thinking that my addiction to twitter is the reason why I stopped blogging... The day I started to tweet was the day I stop blogging...

I blogged today because I miss this... writing my thoughts... It helps me to release stress. especially I'm depressed this past few weeks...


Standing in front of the mirror I've been looking at myself... asking what I have accomplished so far??? was it really worth it??? It disappoint me because, I cannot answer that. I haven't proven anything yet. And worst I've been working on the same company for almost 3 years now and I haven't save anything yet. I am thinking of working abroad. But, I know I am not yet prepared to leave my family and to be honest I AM AFRAID! how I wish that God will give me courage to be able to pursue my dreams. Most of the time when the opportunity is already in front of me I GET SCARED and let the opportunity pass... I know I am stupid... Now I am regretting everything. I hope time will come that I could grab whatever opportunity that comes my way. I'll do my best to have the strength to get out of my shell to make my dreams come true.


xoxo


celine crudo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...