HIKING '09



Last Tuesday (august 4, 2009) we had a unplanned hiking adventure at gate 14 located somewhere in Clark field. the weather was rainy. 8am redj picked us up at our house. then headed to joanna's house in dau. on our way to Clark they thought of inviting rv. so they called her and asked her if she wants to come. she agreed so we pick her up in her house in pandakaqui??? somewhere in magalang i think. then on our way to our destination...
"POGI" (redj ride) clutched broke! I thought the hiking will be canceled. but, due to our determination to pursue the hiking. we rented a jeepney.=)) we started the hiking late. it was almost past 12nn. it was a 2hours hike. the trail was harder than the usual since it was raining. it was slippery. I slipped 3 times. I almost lost my slippers twice. I was very exhausted and I almost gave up... not even reaching half-way. I was very scared when we pass through the most dangerous trail (one wrong step you'll fall off the cliff). I was almost covered with mud from slipping 3 times. i felt that i can't go home. But, luckily i made it through. safe and sound...=) and i was really happy about that experience since I've proved that everything is possible. and I really enjoyed our hiking. even thou my whole body hurts for 3 days. the cool scenery and the experienced was all worth the pain. I don't have plans on coming back there yet. maybe I'll prepare myself first before going back. so that I'll be able to enjoy more.=)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...